MBFA’s portfolio of Civic projects includes new construction, renovation and adaptive re-use of iconic buildings in their respective communities. We strive to create functional, cost-efficient structures that meet the demands of heavily-used facilities. Through detailed programming and planning processes, we develop projects that utilize the project sites to their best potential and create space inspires users.
Examples of our civic projects include:
- Headquarters Fire Station, New Bern
- New Bern Riverfront Convention Center
- Stanley White Recreation Center
- Craven Community College – Business and Information Technology Bldg.
- Wayne Community College – Nursing Lab
- West Thurman Rd. Fire Station
- NC Division of Marine Fisheries – Renovation of Communications Center
- NC Division of Marine Fisheries – Roof Repairs
- Craven County ABC Board – New Retail Store
- Union Train Depot – Adaptive Re-use
- Tryon Palace – Academy Building Restoration
- Garber Ministry Center